When embarking on a web design project it is essential to consider what you want and need your website to be before a web designer can get started on your site. As web designers in Buckinghamshire we want to help you create the perfect website as efficiently as possible. Therefore it is vital to be equipped with the following information when you enlist the help of a web designer. This information will help a web designer envision what you want from your site and help them come up with designs that match your vision.
What is the aim of your website?
- Are you simply wanting to inform people about your business?
- Do you want people to contact you?
- Are you planning to sell products online?
- Do you want to showcase your portfolio of work?
Who are your target audience?
- Understanding this will help you target your design and internet marketing efforts.
- Who are they?
- What appeals to them?
- How can you convince them to buy from you?
Have you done your competitor research?
- Have you looked at competitors websites?
- What do you like?
- Do you know what works well?
- What could you incorporate into your site
What is your domain name?
- For a business it’s customary to use your business name
- Choose something relevant to the content of your site
- Make it short and easy to remember
- Remember your web designer can purchase this for you so you don’t need to remember to renew each year
Have you considered the layout of your website?
- If you have an idea of what you want the layout to look like sketch it
- How many pages do you want?
- What will each page contain?
- Do you have content and images available to provide a web designer?
Are you internet savvy?
- Do you have social media accounts to support your internet marketing?
- How will you run your SEO campaign?
- Have you carried out keyword research?
Web Designers Buckinghamshire
Web Design High Wycombe, based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire are professional web designers with over 20 years’ experience. We know that any web designer worth their salt will be able to help you with many of the aspects listed above. However, if you have an idea of the answers to the above questions, we can get your website up and running much quicker.
Whatever you want your website to be we can help in creating your vision. We can also purchase your domain name and host your website, as well as conducting ongoing internet marketing and SEO once its launched.
For more information about the web design process from the expert web designers at Web Design High Wycombe get in touch on 01494 356 778.